Young Sin Metal Working Co, Ltd.

Gyeongsan-si, Gyeongbuk, South Korea

a.k.a./f.k.a.:No known alias
CHWMEG Report Number:H944.1
Member Interest:This facility is currently being tracked by 3 members
(Member interest is not related to how many members use this facility.)
*Location Map:Google Maps
Review Program
(Visit Date):

There are 2 more reviews conducted prior to 2019 not shown.
Description of Services:The facility recovers vanadium (V), and molybdenum (Mo) from spent hydrotreating catalysts from the oil refining, and petrochemical industries using thermal and chemical processes. Most of the incoming spent catalyst is classified as a non-hazardous waste in South Korea, as about 80% of all catalyst received in the plant has first been roasted at the Gimhae plant (removing its hazardous properties); the other 20% is unroasted (listed waste in South Korea).
Description Date:2013 Facility Review Program
Facility Location Map:

*CHWMEG, Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy of the maps. Maps are for informational purposes only. The latitude and longitude for this map are from the most recent CHWMEG facility review.
CHWMEG's facility reviews assist its members with the management of their environmental / waste stewardship, sustainability, corporate responsibility programs. These are essential elements of any valid environmental, social justice, governance (E, S, G or ESG) initiatives.