This facility is reportedly closed.

WM Settler's Hill Landfill
Batavia, IL, USA

Printer Friendly Version
a.k.a./f.k.a.:No known alias
CHWMEG Report Number:H574.0
Member Interest: This facility is currently being tracked by 5 members
(Member interest is not related to how many members use this facility.)
*Location Map:Google Maps
Review Program
(Visit Date):

There is 1 more review conducted prior to 2016 not shown.
Description of Services:The facility is a nonhazardous landfill. About 85% of the incoming waste is municipal solid waste (MSW). The remaining 15% of the waste is construction and demolition debris (CDD) along with some industrial wastes. Examples of industrial wastes are petroleum contaminated soils and industrial sludges. No liquids are accepted at the landfill. There is no pre-treatment of any incoming wastes at the facility. Wastes are sent directly to the working face of the landfill after acceptance.
Description Date:2005 Facility Review Program
Facility Location Map:

*CHWMEG, Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy of the maps. Maps are for informational purposes only. The latitude and longitude for this map are from the most recent CHWMEG facility review.
CHWMEG's facility reviews assist its members with the management of their environmental / waste stewardship, sustainability, corporate responsibility programs. These are essential elements of any valid environmental, social justice, governance (E, S, G or ESG) initiatives.