Exide Technologies
Muncie, IN, USA

Printer Friendly Version
a.k.a./f.k.a.:No known alias
CHWMEG Report Number:H102.4
Member Interest: This facility is currently being tracked by 16 members
(Member interest is not related to how many members use this facility.)
*Location Map:Google Maps
Review Program
(Visit Date):
2019 (6/25/2019)
There are 4 more reviews conducted prior to 2014 not shown.
Description of Services:The primary site activity is recycling lead from spent automotive lead-acid batteries. Lead acid battery recycling accounts for approximately 95% of lead product from the facility. The remaining 5% of lead product is from other lead-bearing waste streams such as scrap metal, tire weights, cable strips, and bullets. The facility accepts lead acid batteries and lead-bearing sludges, bi-products, scrap metal and other lead-containing wastes and materials.
Description Date:2013 Facility Review Program
Facility Location Map:

*CHWMEG, Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy of the maps. Maps are for informational purposes only. The latitude and longitude for this map are from the most recent CHWMEG facility review.