NOTE: CHWMEG Inc. is not affiliated with this facility in any way. 
CHWMEG Inc. does not approve any facilities. 

Facility Detail

Four R Marketing LLC
(No known alias)
CHWMEG Report Number: H1335.1

City, State/Prov, Country:Smackover, Arkansas, USA

Member Interest: This facility is currently being tracked by 1 member
(Member interest is not related to how many members use this facility.)

*Location Map:Google Maps

Review Program
(Visit Date):
2019 (6/4/2019)
There are 1 more reviews conducted prior to 2014 not shown.

Description of Services:The Four R facility is a bulk oil blending and processing facility. Approximately 30% of Four Rís business is processing (treating and recycling) used transformer oil. The process includes refining/blending the oil and selling the finished, recycled product. The remaining 70% of the business consists of storing and transferring virgin oil from refineries.

Description Date:2013 Facility Review Program

Facility Location Map:

*CHWMEG, Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy of the maps. Maps are for informational purposes only. The latitude and longitude for this map are from the most recent CHWMEG facility review.