NOTE: CHWMEG Inc. is not affiliated with this facility in any way. 
CHWMEG Inc. does not approve any facilities. 
 
 

Facility Detail

Cleanaway Waste Management
(a.k.a./f.k.a.: Lidcombe Liquid Waste Plant; Waste Service NSW)
CHWMEG Report Number: H372.1


City, State/Prov, Country:Homebush Bay, New South Wales, Australia

Member Interest: This facility is currently being tracked by 3 members
(Member interest is not related to how many members use this facility.)

*Location Map:Google Maps

Review Program
(Visit Date):
2017 (Pending, 8/22/2017: Scheduled Date)
There are 1 more reviews conducted prior to 2012 not shown.

Description of Services:Treatment of liquid wastes to render them safe for discharge to the sewerage system. The wastes accepted by the facility include oil and water mixtures, paint washings, spent acids and alkalis, interceptor pit pumpouts, and small amounts of solvents. All liquid wastes typically contain at least 80% water. Approximately 90% of the wastes received are treated and discharged to the sewer. The remaining 10% is nonhazardous sludge generated by the treatment process, which is sent to off-site land disposal. Residual oil and solvent wastes recovered during the treatment process are used on-site as fuel for a cogeneration heating process.

Description Date:2002 Facility Review Program

Facility Location Map:

*CHWMEG, Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy of the maps. Maps are for informational purposes only. The latitude and longitude for this map are from the most recent CHWMEG facility review.