NOTE: CHWMEG Inc. is not affiliated with this facility in any way. 
CHWMEG Inc. does not approve any facilities. 
 
 

Facility Detail

ECDC Environmental, LC
(a.k.a./f.k.a.: Allied Waste; East Carbon Development Corp.)
CHWMEG Report Number: H207.2


City, State/Prov, Country:East Carbon, Utah, USA

Member Interest: This facility is currently being tracked by 11 members
(Member interest is not related to how many members use this facility.)

*Location Map:Google Maps

Review Program
(Visit Date):

There are 3 more reviews conducted prior to 2013 not shown.

Description of Services:ECDC is a RCRA Subtitle D landfill but also conducts solidification activities of containerized sludges and liquids prior to landfill disposal. The facility accepts a wide range of non-hazardous wastes including non-hazardous industrial waste (including industrial trash, asbestos, and contaminated soil) and municipal solid waste (MSW). Wastes are received in liquid, sludge, and solid form, and are transported either by truck or rail. Trucks generally deliver liquids and sludges, whereas railcars generally deliver solid waste. The facility does not generally provide waste transportation services, although ECDC does own a limited number of railcars that can be used for special projects. Industrial waste made up 95 percent of the 2010 total tonnage received at the landfill; the remaining 5 percent of the 2010 waste total was MSW.

Description Date:2011 Facility Review Program

Facility Location Map:

*CHWMEG, Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy of the maps. Maps are for informational purposes only. The latitude and longitude for this map are from the most recent CHWMEG facility review.