NOTE: CHWMEG Inc. is not affiliated with this facility in any way. 
CHWMEG Inc. does not approve any facilities. 
 
 

Facility Detail

Clean Harbors
(a.k.a./f.k.a.: Safety-Kleen; Laidlaw; USPCI)
CHWMEG Report Number: H054.1


City, State/Prov, Country:Clive, Utah, USA

Member Interest: This facility is currently being tracked by 12 members
(Member interest is not related to how many members use this facility.)

*Location Map:Google Maps

Review Program
(Visit Date):
2016 (4/6/2016)
There are 1 more reviews conducted prior to 2013 not shown.

Description of Services:The facility transships ~95% waste received in the original container within 10-days; the other ~5% is transferred from rail cars to trucks. The facility performs occasional solidification for transfer to other Clean Harbors facilities.

Description Date:2016 Facility Review Program

Facility Location Map:

*CHWMEG, Inc. cannot guarantee the accuracy of the maps. Maps are for informational purposes only. The latitude and longitude for this map are from the most recent CHWMEG facility review.